Saturday, January 12, 2008

Letter to Water.

Dear Water,

How's it going? I'm pretty good. Sometimes I wish it wasn't so cold out. But I bet you don't like it either since it freezes you and stuff.

I just wanted to write to tell you that you're really rad. I like taking showers, and without you that'd be impossible. I like the way you and soap get all foamy. Sometimes I use the foam to make a beard or a tall hat.

Also, you're a total lifesaver at the gym. When I get all thirsty on the rowing machine and a need a break, I can always count on you to make me feel awesome again. Hey, isn't it funny that the rowing machine is like pretending to row a boat on you? I just thought of that.

So anyway, I just wanted to say 'thanks' and 'keep up the good work'. I try really hard to not pollute you and stuff, even though it's hard sometimes. I hope you and all the penguins along really well. I like them too.

I made this picture to show you that even if I order a soda when I go out, I still love you the most.


water : you rule!

Your B.F.F.
Chris

No comments: