Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Love Street Fighter 2, I Just Really Hate Zangief.

zangief.jpg
like zangief, i am a manly man.

I don't really hate Zangief as a character. I like his tiny undies. I like his luxurious chest hair and manicured beard. I even like the cape he throws off his shoulders at the start of a round.

But if you've ever played Marvel Vs Capcom 2 with a friend who abused his Mech-Zangief transformation, you'd hate him too.

P.S. - Thanks to Lupe Fiasco for the title to this post.

2 comments:

Chris said...

That’s a awesome drawing of Zangief! It really captures his beautiful chest hairs.

adam H. said...

I super hated Zangief!! Whenever I would play against him he would be all flippin'me and spinnin' me. Then I'd get mad and be all "Fine! I'll use Zangief and kick everyone's butt!" Then of course I couldn't do a dang thing with him. 360 degree rotation my butt! That move never worked.