Monday, February 18, 2008

it's not easy being me.

The other day I was reflecting on stuff. I reflected upon what makes me who I am.

    ...here is what I decided (in convenient list form).
  • Chin. I have one that is square and sticks out far.
  • Facial hair. I have it, and there's a patch of hair missing from the corner of my square chin, due mainly to stress and nerves.
  • Messy hair swept to one side. Because that's how my hair is.
  • Glasses. I wear them, and once Lindsay made me try on her contacts. It was a bad idea and ruined me on the idea of contacts forever.
  • Bandana. I wear many. One at a time, though.
  • Mouth that hangs open. Maybe it's my heavy jaw, but I often find myself staring slack-jawed. Lindsay usually reminds me by saying "do you want me to throw popcorn in there?"

And that's what makes me, me! Here it is again in picture form.

suprise_me.jpg
it's true. i have a hard time not being slack-jawed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you want me to throw some popcorn in there?