Thursday, May 25, 2006

A chin!

Today I gave myself a challenge. To draw myself, in my whimsical stylings, with a chin, And with my mouth closed.

I always draw myself without a chin. It's funnier that way. But I have a chin. Infact, I have an angular, jutting jaw-line, to the point it's almost ridiculous. So here I am with a modest chin....


whoa! my head doesn't slope into my collar!

Let it be known; I offset the reality of a chin by making my mouth closed. In real life my mouth is rarely closed. My mouth is almost constantly half open. Like I was staring off it to space and started to droool. Probably due to the exhaustion caused by the weight of my jaw....

2 comments:

Jesse said...

You could cut glass with that thing.

Anonymous said...

Man, I never realized how often I saw your mouth hanging open until you mentioned it. You're forcing me to think you're some sort of slack-jawed yokel, now.

Don't make me do that.

(Also, congrats on the chin. It's very chin-like!!)