Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Take this job... please!

When I started A Day in the Life in it's blog form, I specifically said it would a collection of random drawings and comics. So far, it's been comics. But now would be a good time to introduce fun doodles. Why is now a good time, you ask?

Shut up, that's why.


It's on graph paper because I drew it in my "Little Graph Paper Notebook" which is not only a clever name, but an accurate description as well.

In the true spirt of A Day in the Life, it was done at work in the down-time. It's got a hidden meaning. The drawing has to do with something new in my life. I won't tell you what, but I will give you a tantalizing teaser; the shirt has a clue on it! That's the only clue for you, you cheeky little boy/girl!

See? That wasn't so painful. I got to share, which I love to do. And you got to see a drawing that made you think I am very ugly.

Now run along, you lil' scamp.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

You are going to take a ride in a hot-air balloon?

Anonymous said...

Alls I have to say is "I'm jealous, dude."